Friday, August 1, 2014

Concrete pour, GB Packers crazy house and respect...


Today we played with concrete ;) I guided the boom into the walls, used wheelbarrows to pour door steps, cleaned up scaffolding, raked topsoil, watered trees and installed metal brackets on top of the walls. A busy day! At the end of the day, John, the lead came up to me and mentioned that the superintendent will not be there tomorrow and he's in charge. I've worked with him two days now. He said that he would need someone he trusted to step up and be a lead and he wanted to know if I'd be interested. I was sincerely flattered and he was very sweet the way her asked. So tomorrow I'll be leading a team up in the scaffolding doing some stuff and the. Eventually taking down the scaffolding. 

After work we went to a woman's host as she hosted us for dinner. She and her husband are SERIOUS Green Bay Packera fans. Their entire house is completely decked out in packet gear. Cheese heads and all.

So now it's 8:30pm and we are chilling at the laundromat. $5 dollars for wash and $1.00 for dry. Yikes!!! Luckily they are big so Diana and I shared a load. 

Have a good night!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment